Behavioral Safety Now is accepting speaker proposals for BSN2018 scheduled for October 9 -11 in Reno, Nevada.
This is your opportunity to share your knowledge and experiences with others! We are looking for presentations on all aspects of applying Behavioral Technology to safety, including but not limited to:
- Experiences and learnings from those who have used behavioral approaches to safety improvement in their organization.
- Best practices from those who have assisted organizations in applying behavioral technology to improve safety. For consultant requirements click here.
- Utilizing behavior technology to improve traditional safety management programs (e.g., near-misses, safety leadership, training).
- Latest developments and progress on the research and theoretical aspects of Behavioral Safety.
- Behavioral safety processes that have evolved and been developed to address other areas of performance within a corporation or organization.